Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

I'm missing a lot of poeople this week. I went to dance tonight and worked the frustrations out (today should have been a no-one's home day and wasn't). Came home and stood on my head for awhile. Talk about a cobweb cleanser.

I have GREAT friends and I cherish them so very much. I have GREAT family and I cherish them too.

And I got a headstart on my cooking for tomorrow. It is going to be a wow-er! We cheated and ate pumpkin pie tonight - it looked so perfect - and it was! The creme anglais came out so very, very perfect. The gravy has a good start too. Tomorrow the bread pudding, the bird, the stuffing and the potatoes. Oh and popcorn. My grandson heard the pilgrims ate popcorn that first year and guess what? So are we!

I'm thankful for all I have and all I am and all I have to look forward to.

No comments: