Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Neatest Toy!

Finally finally finally. I broke down and bought a USB Turntable. What does this mean? It means I can take all those record albums I've been hauling around for 30 years (yes! 30), play them on this "record player", have the music go on my computer, save them as .wav files and import them into iTunes and LISTEN TO THEM ON MY iPOD!!!. (Too much for you? Just think pixy dust!)

Michael Murphey, Blondie, The Grassroots, my original Barry Manilow albums and OK we can honestly go back to 1972 to the Partridge Family, etc., etc. We're talking pre 8-track. We're talking - I can pick albums up for pennies on the dollar and listen to them on my iPod.

Life is good. It's fun to be old and a geek!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW I was just wondering what to do with grandpa Walt's albums grandma gave me. Expensive??? Love Laura

Sharon said...

"Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Isaac Asimov

Sharon said...

Oops... make that Arthur C. Clarke