Sunday, June 08, 2008

Another Eighty

And this eighty was allllll for me.

I had a wonderful, busy, can't really say relaxing, but will say fulfilling, vacation. I got a lot of stuff done for the house, generally for the family and an a lot of cooking done. I'll update oh-oh later this week with my fabulous recipes.

I have little scraps of paper lying all around with the measurements I used for my recipes last week. I did pull some out of a hat and they turned out well. A couple need some work to get the flavors that I want but....some I hit just fine. And the Penzey's recipes....to die for.

I have little open mouthed birds now when it comes to my treats: "Those were all good. Not sure if I could pick a favorite because they had different flavors. Really enjoyed the nuttiness of the bread though. Keep up the baking, it’s sooo good!!!! Thanks!"

I did so much I really need to go back to work to rest.

1 comment:

Mama Durf said...

I'll take cooking any day of the week over work...the results are almost instantaneous...and the satisfied grins of those with full tummies is the ultimate compliment!