Thursday, June 19, 2008

Running Through My Head

Emotional night....things that ran through my head:

Cluster Ducky - My first implemention job had an engineer who came up the term instead of using the non-professional explative it replaces. We had a set of small rubber ducks in our project room.

Script Kitty and Flush Puppy - Terms of endearment exchanged on same project. I blushed a lot when the guys (engineers) were guys hence Flush Puppy. Script Kitty coined the FP term for me.

My brother visiting and no one telling me. His son moving to Colorado and no one telling me. Me going to Spain last year and none of them following my trip - only mentioning how nuts I was to do it. They all forgot my birthday. More, but not worth mentioning.

How Lenny calls me T

How desperate I felt in Spain, needing to find Joop and stopping and turning my head and finding him (or rather the back of his head). We're talking three days since I'd seen him. And how every couple of months he recalls what I said to hem that day.

I miss my cats.

How pretty the river outside my window is and how little time I've had to enjoy it.

It is 2am again. Just dawned on me - I need to pack.

No comments: