Friday, June 27, 2008

YippySkippy

Yeah - I just got home. But...

Despite hell-week last week and long hours this week, (yeah, I just got home) it's all good. I finally got the info I needed, pretty much, to complete my overdue task. The details that I pointed out last week are being brought forward this week as if new - which fine - it validates that I was RIGHT! The CFO stopped me in the hall and thanked me for something I'm working on - would have thought he'd be happier with A than B, but I'll take B - that' s OK too! The news that I got last week that knocked me off balance - I've decided I'm just not going to let matter. It was inevitible anyway with my luck, LOL I'll still end up working this weekend - but what's new? The accidental overdose of decongestant didn't much phase me today.

So tomorrow, I kick it in high gear, get today's things off the list and MOOOOOOVE on!

I'm alive, I'm kicking, I get to play with customers next week, I'm going to be in a giddy-ful magical, wonderful place next weekend. What's not to be estatic about?

No comments: