Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Teri Zen

Tonight I had such a wonderful yoga session. I am one pose away from where I was when I sorta dropped out while back. (Note to self - do not let boys distract you from your yoga practice!).
Here's the one I should accomplish in the next week or so - Wheel Pose / Urdhva Dhanurasana:









Here's my favorite - Triangle Pose / Trikonasana:








Here's the one that I never know if Karma/Dharma is going to let me enjoy or torture me for three or so minutes. When I pour into it - I'm in heaven - Pigeon Pose / Eka Pada Rajakapotasana:





(And if you think it is a slam dunk - give it a shot.)




After I got home I plopped my derrière on a pillow in the loft (facing the painting of course) and mediated. I didn't even wiggle. Destiny wanted loves though so he settled in my lap and we just meditated. So nice.

No comments: