Monday, May 28, 2007

Angels in Planning Land

My ticket to France/Spain is booked. I'm not only overwhelmed by actually "doing it" but how it came together. Last Wednesday I was facing $1500 in airfare. Today - none. Thanks to Tom, my Delta angel, I'm flitting all over Europe, but just for points.

Another round of Delta agents worked to finalize the flight (ticketed vs booked). When I went to check seating I see that they have me booked as first and business class. First class is nice when you're traveling stateside - it is absolutely heaven when you are traveling internationally. I don't know if the class will stick or not - but its the thought that counts for me - that these people, who don't even know me, even though on this transaction only the airline taxes are exchanged, are being so kind and helpful. This is what life is all about.

My trip isn't only coming together, I can't wiggle out of it.

My tears this weekend are for different reasons than the last few months. They are for being amazed, daunted and grateful for all who have pushed me along the path to acutalization.

Thanks to all my angels!

No comments: