Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm The Luckiest

For being kidlet light this weekend - I've been surrounded with love by all my girls. You'd think it was Mother's Day! One IM'd me today saying another had been over and they'd been recounting stories. She sent her love. Another called tonight and yet another had been IMing me on and off during the day. The other I had spoken with a couple of days ago.

You see blending two with two and, thank God, the third, has made my life so rich. How would I have ever known that all those little girls, turned spunky teenagers, turned wonderful adults and mothers, would make me feel so loved, appeciated and fulfilled.

Yes, I'm "alone" now, proudly. They're all "done" and grown. And I'm so so appreciative and thankful that I had the good fortune to birth some of them and love all of them.

I am the luckiest!

No comments: