Friday, May 04, 2007

Well Now

Yesterday didn't turn out the way it was scheduled. No real surprise there. Except....I got to watch the entire episode of Grey's Anatomy - which I think is setting up for a spin off. (I'm glad that Judge Amy Gray has switched to Psychology LOL) and I got started (again) with finishing Project #1 (Now that #2 is done - LOL). I should have round 1-4 done this weekend if I keep dogging it between my busy social calendar.

What looked like a quiet weekend at home has blossomed into a when-do-I-find-the-time-to-get-everything-done-and-see-everyone-and-be-everywhere-weekend! What a blast!

Someone at work said the most profound and loving thing to me today. It went like this: If he were shopping for a girlfriend (which he's not), I would be the perfect girlfriend. Well now - that was a nice way to end the week.

No comments: