Thursday, June 21, 2007

Craving

I figured out today why I am craving a relationship in my life. . When I'm in a relationship I slow down. I stop. I concentrate. I can't maintain a relationship if I'm all over the place. Things become partnerships. The work, if I must do it, becomes halved. The work itself is defined by priority of need vs. want and the person one is focused on.

How can the window screen eat at you when you're walking hand in hand down the street or swinging in the park swings together? All that is fettered is released by the love and intimacy. Life's perspectives are changed and the individuals benefit singularly and collectively.

I learned my partnering lessons (yes, still working on the rough spots), I want to apply them. I won't list the wants again...but you get the picture.

I'm so busy right now - there's too much going on. I'm giving pieces of me to everyone and not to a someone. It's natural - that's the way I am. But I need to center. I need a centerpiece.

Someday maybe.

No comments: