Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Miserable

I didn't go to work today. I felt terrible. I couldn't define what was wrong but I did not feel well.

I finally did the math.

I've been living off about four hours of sleep since late last week. I worked half of Saturday had a dinner that night. Sunday was physically 75% of what Timpanogos last year and it is the beginning of the hiking season - not the end. Again only a few hours of sleep. Monday I was so sore that even the hem of my skirt brushing on my boo-boos made me ache. No yoga or walking. While I endured my ankle twist through the whole hike - it is sore and I haven't had a chance to walk it out. I have major work to do this week. My mother in law had a major medical test today that, thank God turned out clean...there's more though, she's still got 5 blood clots in her leg and one in her lung. My sister in law had back surgery today...she can feel her toes and is walking around. My best friend is coming to visit tomorrow night. I have two projects I wanted completed before she got here and didn't. I have a road trip with her then a birthday party I'm hosting for a friend. We have our users group next week and I have four additional entertainment events in conjunction with that. And I have three projects to complete for work.

I'm exhausted. Emotionally and physically exhausted.

But my work team and my friends were incredibly supportive today. I feel very loved and cared for. And..much, much better

No comments: