Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Want

This is my blog so I can say whatever I want.

My "want" hormone is active today so here goes.

I have been ready for someone in my life for awhile now. It took a decade to get there. I worked my tailfeathers off making me be the perfect package. While perfection is only a goal in anything, I'm pretty damn close. Note to self: Keep working on that.

I want the face in the picture frame to stay the same.
I want to know that my bad day will be halved just knowing he's waiting to be with me.
I want him to bring me chicken soup when I don't feel well.
I want someone who will let me love him.
I want to wake up in the morning to snuggle a face filled with love.
I want to wake up in the morning and know it wasn't a dream - that it is my life.
I want to know that tomorrow will be the same as today.
I want intimacy.
I want intimacy with the lust of youth and the experience of age.
I want arms to envelope me.
I want every kiss to be reminiscent of the first.
I want a partner who appreciates dew in the morning and sapphire skies at night.
I want someone who will sled with me and blow bubbles from the Space Needle and visit the monster under the bridge.
I want someone who will walk in the dark with me and in snowstorms.
I want someone who will cook with me and talk with me during dinner.
I want someone who will hold my hand.
I want someone who will wipe my tears away and hold me tight and make me feel safe.
I want a man who, despite all odds, will stay with me and open my car door and take out the trash.
I want to see the white horse coming at me and not the horse's ass departing.

I'm tired Lord, please hear my prayer.

No comments: