Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Luck

Another lucky day for me. I'm desert hiking tomorrow. It will be warm. I have a dinner to go to tonight so I was trying to get everything ready for tomorrow so I'd be ready. We have an early morning start.

I filled up my Camel pack, set it aside, went past it, and it was soaked. Grrrr. I checked the opening - tight. I wiped it down and stared at it. The teeniest, tiniest little droplet started to form on it. Because it goes inside a pack, there's always some kind of pressure on it.

The first store was out of the bladders. I found one at th 2nd store. (This one with a lifetime guarantee).

Here's the deal - 1) had it leaked out tomorrow I would have been vulture food. 2) Had I found it later tonight - everything would have been closed and I would have had to haul bottles. 3) Again...just right Goldilocks!

No comments: