Monday, October 01, 2007

Back To Reality

I have one last day to revel in the beauty of Spain and one more day to ease back into reality.

Two things have presented themselves as .... "welcome back Teri". The bathroom drains did not fix themselves while I was gone. I called this morning to have someone come and take a look at them, I've put it off since my Paris trip last year. Good thing I called - I thought I would give the bathtub a little scrub since the slow drains have left most of Spain in the bottom of my tub since I've returned and what I found when I opened the shower curtin was that this morning's shower water (3 hours ago) was still hanging around. Time to deal with that.

The second thing is I dusted before I left and while I was gone the little dust and cobweb fairies had a hey day. I have huge windows in the front of the house that beg the warmth of the fall sun to come through and beat out the chill. Today those windows merely served as SPOTLIGHTS of the doings of the fairies.

So I'll do my little house treadmill to keep the kinks out of my aching limbs and get ready to swing into reality tomorrow. I don't mind....working makes all these wonderful adventures possible. My job, which is a dream, makes working fine by me.

No comments: