Friday, October 05, 2007

Still There

I'm having a cool week. I am happy to be back at work. My perspective on the world has been modified and I'm glad to report after a week it is still clinging. Hopefully I can report the same in a month!

I dream about the Camino every night - so the beauty and experience is lingering. I never used to remember my dreams. This is nice - it's like I've never left.

I'm able now to start working on my feet and making them presentable again. They're healed enough to start a little bit of primping and I am actually wearing some real (albiet open) shoes today.

A visit to the hairdresser got the long (braidable) and sunbleached blondness out of my hair. I feel like a lady again.

Last night I treated myself to a Cola Cao. Spain's hot chocolate. What a treat!

I'm reading two books right now about people's travels. My wonderlust is seeded for next year.

No comments: