Saturday, October 06, 2007

Santiago Update

I'm glad it is the weekend. I'll be able to work on my Camino site some more.

I found out from a co-worker there is a software/service company (of course there is!) that will allow you to copy your blog, pictures and all, add entries if you wish (emails from my Camino friends?), and then the company will print and bind it into a book. I think the costs sound reasonable. This encourages me to complete the blog work - others can use/enjoy the content (I'm seeing the traffic grow and diversify (global) until the technology changes. I was going to start a "print and notebook" campaign - but this will be soooooo much easier and the final product be "professional".

I'm still basking and considering when my next opportunity to return will present itself.

No comments: