Sunday, March 16, 2008

August Rush Rush

Oh my heck - talk about a sleeper movie. The bugger is sold out everywhere I've gone. And everywhere I've been there's been stalkers trying to find it tucked into a crevice somewhere (that includes me).

Tonight the Target clerk managed to find two copies. I was one of three women hovering for the move. I was #2. The clerk set the two on the shelf and said she was going to slowly back away. #1 grabbed hers. I told #3 to take "mine".

#3 offered to go to another store. "Don't bother", I said, "This is my second and another lady earlier today had been to another before that." Take it, enjoy it. I saw it a week ago," (she'd last seen it in the theater), "I'll catch up to it later".

Why?

Because I will find it some where, some time. And today, I could make someone happy, by merely walking away.

No comments: