Sunday, March 16, 2008

In The Dark Of The Night

I realized tonight. I'm back. 100% Teri. Back. It's way after 2am. I'm roaming around my house as contented as can be. I used to do this all the time. Back in the Robert days, back in the pre-SweetStuff days, back when I was simply ME!

Weekend nights were how I bought time. Time away from work. Time away from being a mommy. Time away from being a wife. Time to enjoy a weekend. Time back to being ME.

People ask me if I'm a night person or a morning person. The answer is "yes"! Weekdays, I'm the early bird, weekends the night owl. It doesn't mean I sleep away the weekend days either. I don't.

I cycle through hobbies. Cake decorating, super computing, fabric painting, scrapbooking, genealogy........cooking. I have seasons, I evolve. The wee hours of the morning has traditionally been my playground. My creative passions thrive while others lay sleeping.

I went to Salt Lake City with my friend today. Tonight I cooked two soups and the Morocan dish. Tomorrow will be cookies, breakfast bars and something else I marked. Tomorrow there are more friend plans too. Monday I slip back into earnings mode. Next week offers reunions and newunions.

1 comment:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)