Thursday, March 06, 2008

Fly Teri Fly!

How fortunate I am. As I was landing in Atlanta yesterday the following crossed my mind: I've been to (not just flown through) or lived or "worked" in Atlanta, New York City, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, Portland, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, San Diego, Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Cheyenne, Oakland, San Jose, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Colorado Springs, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Tampa, Miami, Dallas, Lincoln, Rapid City, Boise, Disneyland, etc. Toronto, Vancouver, and a host of little towns and cities in these and other states.

Add the wonderful countries and cities that I'm adding to my passport: Portugal, Paris, Normandy, Amsterdam, the Pyrenees, the Dominican Republic, Spain, Spain, Spain.

I love to travel and I love to fly. How wonderful it is that I am who I am and I do what I do.

No comments: