Saturday, March 01, 2008

Osmonds

The Osmonds are on KUED tonight.

It's cool, because, it's the Osmonds. I still think Marie and I could be great friends! And it's so cool beause I live here in Utah now and that's Osmond country. We live in the same town.

Another thing that I is neat about the show is that I know how happy the fans in the audience are. PBS did it the same way they did for the Manilow concert. Invite the die hard fans to be a part of the filming. A great way to have an ultra happy audience, raise funds and make people VERY HAPPY! I'd have sprung to go to that concert too.

I've grown up with the Osmonds...it just seems so natural to have them around me and to see them performing.

2 comments:

Mama Durf said...

I watched part of the show too. Starting off with "Lazy River' was a good call. But for some reason the next three songs didn't sound familiar. I grew weary of waiting for "Puppy Love" so I changed the channel...but I seriously thought about calling you to let you know it was on!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

And then?