Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Belly Laughs

I guess I've developed a "reputation". I brought yummies in on Monday. Had a line out my door. One of the usual recipients wasn't in the office. Yesterday I gave him a hard time about it letting him know he'd missed out. After a puppydog face I said I would bring some more in today for him. Thank goodness I didn't forget. Here's the chuckle to it all.

I'm often the office earlybird. I got a call from one of my guy's wife regarding the emergency surgery he'd had yesterday. I set out to find our HR person, another earlybird. Still worrying about him, I headed back to my office. I nearly let out a yelp. Here is my co-worker sitting in the chair holding up a bottle of milk. He scared the living daylights out of me and then sent me into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. I hadn't even pulled the baggie out of my purse yet.

There are not words enough to capture that ultimate compliment.

No comments: