Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Big Girls Don't Cry

My grandson heard me crying Monday. He was so worried. Hard to explain to a 7 year old boy that life is sometimes complicated and your heart gets in the way.
Last night I refused to cry - I was crushed that my value fell behind "the drop in boys" - that big strong, take no prisoners at work man, wouldn't keep his promise with me.
Today I'm swinging back and forth between "I knew this would happen!", "Should I be surprised?" "Ouch" and "How many times you going to put yourself in a position to be let down again Teri?" and "I truly thought he was better than that!" to "I really thought this time would be different".

1 comment:

Mama Durf said...

You deserve better...you deserve a man who will return your affections, attention and love...keep looking...