Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Stop Hoping

Start coping.

Tonight SweetStuff and I were going to meet. See what was there. What we could/should/would do?

I didn't know really where he stood, but had glimpses of this and that. I was glad that we were going to talk it through. I was looking for lines to color inside of and not just have blank paper to scribble on. Game rules. Understanding. I was looking forward to hearing how he felt. He was always so good at putting words to his emotions. I planned to be contented with whatever direction we went. Just glad that we could make an attempt together to define it.

He wanted to talk on the phone. I wanted to listen to him and to his face. It was important to me.

He had friends drop by. They trumped me. I had plans too and had changed them for him.

I really never thought I'd be sitting here blogging right now. Yeah, it sucks.

No comments: