Saturday, July 28, 2007

Chatterday

I'm getting things knocked off my list this weekend: Changing light bulbs, arranging the cat sitter, pre-departure hotel room, etc. I moved some stuff around the house. Finally took down my cache of birthday cards - deciding this year's had completed itself. I put a couple up on the bulletin board because they were so, well, me!

I walked with the pack and discovered that it does make a difference how the weighty stuff is loaded. At least people were friendlier today - last time I walked with my pack I was treated like I was homeless. People today were curious and asked questions.

A friend came to dinner last night and I cooked salmon and peach cobbler (from scratch). Reread the last half of that sentence - I cooked salmon and peach cobbler (from scratch). Go me!

I found a great bargin on a Cuisinart coffee maker. I think there's even a button it to mop the floor if I look hard enough. Talk about features - WOW!

I'm working on some trip details this afternoon. Tonight I'm heading to SLC for dinner. One of those special dress up events. Just have to decide whether to wear "strapless" or black, and then remember to take the blister bandaids off my toes. LOL!

Back to planning land - time's a tickin!

No comments: