Sunday, July 15, 2007

That's Not How I Planned It!

As I was leaving the house today to meet my friend for lunch, I noticed one of my tires was low. Looking closer, I realized that the sidewall was split, like 3" split. I knew it was coming time to get new tires, at my last oil change the mechanic had let me know. But noticing it TODAY, had signifigance.

1). I hadn't planned on going out to lunch today. 2) By seeing it today I was able to drop my car off at the dealership and have her pick me up. 3) I did not risk driving on the highway in this heat and having a BLOWOUT! 4) My friend's husband, who I also work with, is out of town this week and she gave me his car to use.

So while I have to buy tires sooner than I'd hoped (I had hoped I could wait until Spring), it fell on the perfect day, with the perfect situation and all is well. This is how it goes with me. I'm so very blessed!

No comments: