Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday

I had a really lovely week, mostly. Actually, in looking back it was a bit of a roller coaster, but still it mostly came out on top

The news about Mike rocked my world at the beginning of the week. But I was pleased that I had had an opportunity to express my gratitude a few months back, when I was first told the news of his illness. This week I've been in touch with many lost colleagues due to Mike's passing - bittersweet. I connected with "D" again - always a comfort zone for me. I didn't get to go to Seattle this year for the 4th - but I have most and I can always plan to go again next year. I'm not at my family reunion this weekend and I'll miss seeing my brother from Florida. I had dinner at a friend's this week - always a treat. I laid in the hammock and just "was". I saw Ratatouille with a passel of friends. And while I thought tomorrow morning was going to be a treat - it'll be just another Saturday. I've had a great deal of time alone to practice my Spanish - if the cat's could only speak. And I'm reading the strangest book - Winkie. Oh and....the nifty little DVD player that I ordered with my Mariott points arrived today. My iPod will dock in it and play the videos and my pictures on a biger screen. Gotta love traveling for work. I'm about to pull an all nighter and finish my yoga room.

So there you have it - a week of blog gone wild.

No comments: