Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sleeping Around

I think, since I haven't been traveling much for work lately, that I'm restless. I've taken to "sleeping around" as my sweet, wonderful, thoughtful, got-my-back-covered girlfriends have phrased it. Read on, please.

I have a big house. I have lots of living "areas". I am restless. I'm bored. In the past week I've slept on the living room couch, on the living room floor, in the "main" guest room, in my room. I still, should I desire to continue "sleeping around", have the second guest room, the empty bedroom, the yoga room and the family room to choose from. And then there's the loft and the hammock out back still if I have run out of options. And then, there are my friends' houses if I need to roam further.

Fortunately, I have a trip in August and then in September I'll get a different bed a night for 30-something days. That should cure me - right?

No comments: