Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Commercial Break

My daughter sent this to me. It is silly, but a tension breaker if you need a breather.

Go to Google.

Type in your name and the word "needs".

Teri needs.....

Yesterday it said: "Teri needs Truth, Beauty, Love and Elisa......". Ahhm. I'll have to think on the Elisa part.

Today it said the same (they usually change in priority from day to day), but I found this a little further down and it made me laugh out loud because it was on the same topic: The Road Lester Traveled: Teri Needs Teri Needs. My Stalker (there was a name here) said I should type those two words into ... Teri needs saving. Mmm hmmmm. Teri needs to be saved from her own damn self! ...cathouseteri.blogspot.com/2007/05/teri-needs.html - 67k -

Now I have another blog to add to my collection....as I one tried to get the same name....cathouseteri and was told it was already in existance. Found it.

And the world shrinks another inch.

No comments: