Monday, February 25, 2008

Why So Happy?

I'm always getting asked on line why I use the name Happy on my IM name. Because I am!

How can I not?

I have great friends, many going back to the dawn of time (no, I'm not calling you old...yet).

I have a great job!

I have two great cats!

And I have a fabulous family, including a bundle of kidlets that show and tell me they love me ALL THE TIME!

This past weekend I was very disappointed that my party dissolved. Over the weekend everyone, near and far, initiated little actions that reminded me why my life is so very, very blessed: One met with me for coffee and presented me with a little ceramic bunny, another called and IMed off and on during the weekend, one still gave his acceptance speech today, another a-h-h-m offered to turn my frown upside down, and the person that started the whole chain of events and its demise (I'm so over it), practically broke my office door down this morning with apologies over the mix up.

I shared my party kibbles today with all who stopped by so "yums" abounded.

Yes, there are hiccups and speedbumps, but with bunnies and hugs, how can one NOT be happy!

1 comment:

Mama Durf said...

where's my cane and my geritol!!