Thursday, February 21, 2008

Funky To Do List

OK - my weekend to-do list is an unusual one.

Mail heart to Amsterdam - to replace Joop's feet pin that he sent walking with another pilgrim.
Mail FrootLoops to Spain - Javier's daughter loves FrootLoops.
Shop and then send "miss very much" items to my cousin who is the Peace Corps in the West Indies.
Red carpet and statues for Oscar Night.
Of course - groceries for my kitchen escapades (good things coming down the pike this weekend).
My grandson has been begging me to make cookies for him - on the list!
Glam up!

I can mark the "deviled egg platter" off my shopping list. The handmade in Mexico, fiesta pattern and colors with the chicken in the middle one that I found in the antique store fits me and the bill just dandy. 'Ole!

Oh, oh, (very punny Teri), manana brings on the homemade Indian curry (FROM SCRATCH)! If it passes, I'll post. And I have a chowder I'm taking for a test drive too. Zing!

I suspect tomorrow will bring me to another New Years' resolution milestone and I will be able to claim my Cracker Jack prize.....but I think I'll take a raincheck for now. There's a sweeter goal on the horizon and I think its worth the wait.

No comments: