Saturday, December 08, 2007

Having Fun!

This week was super busy at work. We're changing some processes and the changes are allowing me to be more involved with a lot of things. This is a busy time of year anyway...new budget money being unleashed (we hope) and positioning and planning create a flurry of activity.


I had a date too. Nice. The time flew by. Hiker, software, blogger guy. We have a lot in common I think, and what is different, sounds really interesting. He asked me out again :). I love meeting new people and forging new friendships...and at this time of year it makes the lights twinkle a little brighter.

The manager's Christmas party for work was this week. I enjoyed it - some great people at our table. We did a lot of laughing.

Today I went to see The Foreigner in SLC. Nice play. The weather held out until on our way back home. Very scary and slow ride.

No comments: