Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Christmas Story

I was telling my friend last night that I wanted my Grandson to at least sing Happy Birthday Baby Jesus this morning so he has a little foundation on why we're exchaning gifts. More than just the Santa syndrome, less than my belief system - something spiritual for the season.

As soon as I said it, the tree topper, which can, but doesn't blink, began to blink. It is a white round topper with white lights. In the center of the open circle is a tiny angel (of course) with a tiny trumpet.

I asked my friend if I'd just missed it blinking before. She said no. I will tell you it never has - I'm not in to the blinking Christmas light thing.

I have been blessed with my own Christmas Story.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And the topper did not blink that following day when we lit the tree again!