Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snow Tires

I finally got my snow tires on. This has become quite the chore for me. Last year, both winter and spring I had to haul my own tires to the station to get them changed out. OK - not a big deal when you have a car-car or a pickup. But when you drive a Barbie car - the tires are regular tire sized, but nothing else is - such as trunk space.

The configurations for transport consist either of putting the top down and bungy cording the tires to the "roll bar"/trunk and stacking up the tires in the seats. Or stacking up the tires in the seats with the top up, and hoping the mile or so I need to travel that I don't have to look out the right side window. Or multiple trips back and forth.

Anyway - the kidlet is home and the trunk I bought her is big. That and dinner out gets me a drop off and a ride back.

No comments: