Sunday, December 09, 2007

Rereading a Book

Usually I don't reread books. I already know the ending - right? Tonight I went back and looked at some of my past blogs. Kind of interesting to look at this day last year and before.

Things I've noticed...This year was tough for me, but I don't seem to be looking in my rear view window of life any more. I stopped about mid-August (specifically 14 days after July 29). This year taught me a lot of lessons. It closed some windows, opened some doors and set me loose with the most ultimate freedom imaginable. My sorrows ebbed, my heart open, my life still wonderful - what a wonderful way to close out the year.

This past week alone has been notable. I walked in the snow at night, sledded (at night - bonus points), a date, saw a play, baked, shopped, partied and decorated. Yes, things are good and I'm still the luckiest person on Earth.

See the ending still doesn't seem to change and that's a good thing.

No comments: