Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blue Hoo Hoo

This has been a good week. I know it's still early. No, not everything has gone as planned, but it is good. My job has taken an interesting twist. It's going to swing me into high gear for a few months. Fun!

Everything seems so OK right now.

Yesterday was known as Blue Monday. A researcher at Cardiff University says the third Monday of January is the most depressing day of the year-- a combination of consumer debt from Christmas shopping, failed New Year's resolutions, and gloomy weather.

I love to be different. Monday was a great day - I made it to work without issue, I have no "consumer debt", paid cash for ALL my Christmas purchases, and my New Year's resolutions continue hold and become habit. As for gloomy weather - I made it to work in the snow and I lived for 13 years in Seattle winter gloomy - this is nuthin'.

And next week our sales team will be in town....that's guaranteed sunshine (and lots of work)!

So here's to wonderful...and a rocking 2008 chuggin' on..

No comments: