Thursday, January 03, 2008

Finally!

Thank God for technology and a wonderful clerk at Target, named Alex!

Target advertised 500 gig external harddrives for sale for a pittance just after Thanksgiving. Not getting to sleep in much, I missed out on grabbing one on Black Friday. Thanks to Alex and a just-before-Christmas shipment, I was able to get my shiny new baby. (He actually held some back for me while I was at the emergency room with my friend). With less than 2 gig of space left on this antique, (sorry), I was never sure whether my RAM or disk space was nearly on death's door. My RAM is OK and now my disk space is fit for the traveler that I am and the iPOD freak that I've become. I might even venture into my genealogy research again - now that I can work from something other than a rewritable (risky) CD.

Upgrading to IE7 as I type.

And who, but my children would declare at Christmas: "Thanks for the Memory Mom!!"

No comments: