Saturday, January 19, 2008

Little Black Dress Night

My daughter, grandson and I donned our dress-up duds, I put on the glam coat and headed to Chef's Table for dinner this evening. We were celebrating her new job. We girls did the black dresses, my grandson his suit (he's soooo handsome).

Chef's Table is Utah County's finest dining. I love the food, the food team (Chef Kent is the BEST) and the service is unequaled. The food was magnificent.

My grandson was a riot! He was all Home Alone-like, answering thank you, and yes please and the highlight of the night was when he responded with "of course" to the question of "soup or salad"? He very carefully drank his water, ordered salmon and was thrilled to have ICE CREAM for dessert. Quite the little gentleman he has become. His manners were impeccable: holding the door open, listening to which utensil was to be used, asking for assistance and even opening the car door for me. He's seven!!!

A wonderful night of celebration and food!

No comments: