Thursday, January 03, 2008

Feliz Año

How much fun! A new year and a whole new way of greeting it! Jorge sent me this little greeting today. Everyone has said "hello" recently (some requiring translating).

This morning Joop sent me a beautiful picture of a Santiago cross that a friend brought to him. He's meeting with Harald in a week or so and Siggy after that. Joop feels that we will never meet again. I feel otherwise. This planet, as a result of my trip, has shrunk. Anything is possible. I feel absolutely confident we will exchange hugs and boisterous greetings - either in Holland (KLM) or here. He has offered lodging to anyone I know traveling his way.

Marlena and Denise have written too. I'm overdue on emails to Juergen, Klaus and Dominique.

Now that my harddrive will support my picture work, I'll work on getting my pictures done and my site completed. It's time to "go back" even if it is just in memory. Letting them know how much they have enriched my life will add some additional joy into the weekend.

Such joy you've all given to me!

No comments: