Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grrrrr!

A co-worker (of sorts) today made a comment and gesture that got the best of me. Some people in the room kind of haha-ed, more "virtually" took out after him and his boss, sitting beside him, shut him down. A few others, not nearby, when I told them what he said/did, where apalled by the incident.

I'm curious as to why it is bothing me. If one of my friends/close co-workers had done it (which they wouldn't), I think I would have thought it was funny. Maybe I've just had my fill of his crap this week in general.

OK - I'm moving on now that I've vented. He isn't significant enough to me to really care one way or another. And I've really had less affect me more. This one just stuck in my craw.

1 comment:

Mama Durf said...

I don't know the specifics, but I know I hate it when something is said that should be insignificant...and it just eats away at you........sorry...stopped typing...they said my name on the local tv station...i had emailed them with comments and photos about our big snowstorm!!!! :) I know I have spent many sleepless nights going over and over comments and of course coming up with great come-backs that relly don't matter!