Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jammies Day

It's been awhile since I got a jammie day. I almost broke down and got dressed. It was so nice outside I wanted to go for a drive with the top down. I piddled around too long and the chill set in again.

I cooked again today - surprise! Today was a "way back" Richard Simmons recipe called Eggplant Roma.
French Onion Soup - sorry for all the popups on the page - the site is hard to navigate. And my favorite cinnamon apples.
I froze a bunch of stuff - my week is going to be busy and we will have a lot of meals catered into the office.
I got some stuff done in the home office too. The closet looks great. The room - SUCKS! It's coming along. There are some boxes full of pictures and such and I need to go through them. Memory lane stroll - so to speak. This may be pleasant, it may not be - I don't know what all I'm going to uncover.
Denise - I found some oldies, but goodies in some of the photos ....I'll bring them when I come. Our kids have sure grown and our eyeglasses have gotten MUCH smaller - LOL.

1 comment:

Mama Durf said...

can't wait to see what you discovered. I think I might need to dig some of my stuff too! See you soon!!!!