Friday, January 11, 2008

I Think I'm On To Something

I learned something very interesting today. Survey Says: 75% of the men I've loved, have fallen out of helicopters. Yes, fallen out. ('Splains some things too!)

I heard the most hilarious (sorry SweetStuff) story today. I'll laugh about this one for a long, long time. Note for future FlyBoy procedures: close the other door - you can catch 'em better that way.

Can't you see me now - "So, tell me about your experience with helicopters. Uh huh. But, have you fallen out of one?"

And presented totally out of context, a chorus from Mr. Manilow: Cause feeling pain's a hard way to know you're still alive, but someday someone will make you glad you survived. (And that would be ME!)

And the other 25% you ask? Sometimes I just wanted to push him out of one.

1 comment:

Mama Durf said...

You have got to be kidding! OMG that is unreal.