Thursday, January 24, 2008

PM

It looks like soon I'll have an expanded role for one of my clients - as an onsite Project Manager. It's pretty cool - I've loved doing this in the past, I'll still have our normal PM and SweetStuff has tons of PM background. A new "Team Teri" and an opportunity to diversify our company's offering. Plus.....what I do and where I do it - this work is just plain fun!

Hard work? Sure - I still have my job to do in addition to the additional functions. This is what I thrive on and for me it is fun fun fun!

Squeak!

4 comments:

Mama Durf said...

Absolutely can't WAIT to see you! Told Amber about it and she got sooo excited!

Teri said...

Yeah - I didn't mention that little benefit. I mean, how much trouble can we cause? We've known each other since JUNIOR HIGH!

Mama Durf said...

We have already started planning cool stuff to do and show you when you are here! Gotta have a wine and cheese party! The head coach at the college loves wine and buys it by the case...oooo we could go to one of the wine tastings in Spokane!

Teri said...

And they call my job WORK.