Friday, January 18, 2008

Romantic

I have read / seen / recalled some very romantic moments today. It made it kind of a soft day - think of things I want to keep in my life and things I want to hold out for.

1) I grabbed an issue of Cooking Light this evening - inside I found: "Instead of date night at a restaurant, we have Cooking Light night once a week and we try new recipes." Sweet Stuff and I cooked together. I have many, many fond memories of this. We NEVER made dinner without doing it together. We'd sip our preferred drinks, talk, create, talk, and talk some more while eating.

2) I saw a couple in the bookstore piled together in an armchair reading. His arm was wrapped around her up her back and he kept fingering her hair. Soft, sweet, romantic.

3) Sexting. Welcome to text messaging age. Passing love notes has never been so fun!

4) Brut and Old Spice (a private joke). You need a secret decoder ring for this one.

I'll add to this as I recall some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THe secret of a great smelling husband=good body chemistry mixed with old spice. Laura