Wednesday, August 01, 2007

25 Years

D sent me camino feet - spare pairs :) See the Camino blog!

But I'm here to talk about a connection that has, as he chose to commemorate with a silver St. James medal, has spanned nearly 25 years.

Through work, through marriages, through cities and countries, through trials and joys - he's always been there. He put me on my first grown up airplane flight (just a little sloshed), took me on my first trip abroad (and shown me the secret treasures of many many places. He's propped me up, cheered me on and stood at the finish line with a smile and applause a million jillion times.

No one is more creative or thoughtful or appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nearly 25 years? Woulda sworn in court, or out, it was '83- to-now=25.

Hmmph. Don't tell me I've just ruined my well-earned reputation for being late :/

p.s. Hi Kelly!! Hi Jules!!

Teri said...

You're a gem!!!