Thursday, August 16, 2007

Caring People

Today has been a phenomenal day!

My day stared with an email from Mr. Special who, while dealing with family illness and job trauma, took time to send me an email, as promised, thanking me for my email, minimally stressing his dealings (TIDE PEN), sent prayers to my friend who is hospitalized, reminding me to keep walking. HOW SWEET IS THAT?

I got an email from a perfect stranger who had read my Camino posting and had thoroughly checked out my blogs (plural)and taken the time to write (twice). He'd noted a point when he remembered counting tearless days as a milestone in his life. What he made me realize is that I can't, now, remember the last time I cried - YEA!!! (Except the joy tears for my tiny footprint pins).

I had posted about where my camino started and had half a dozen posts in response (see Spain blog).

Had my friend who is in the hospital AND her husband. both, despite their time of need, ask ME how I was doing.

I had a wonderful birthday lunch party for a friend of mine.

I have the most wonderful caring people surrounding me. Some have been around awhile (25 years), some are more recent (20 years) and some are new (today). It is amazing how wonderful and caring they are. How lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life. I never take any of you for granted. THANK YOU!!!

No comments: