Monday, August 27, 2007

My Dream

I'm sure I dream, but I hardly ever remember them if I do. Last night I went to bed early so I was pretty restless in the pre-dawn hours. But...I do remember what I dreamed about this morning and it was WEIRD.

It was about the place you go when it is time to die. Not ghastly or anything. You just go there, get essentially euthanized and move on to the afterlife. However......I didn't know how I got there, I hadn't heard anything about it prior to my arrival and when it was all explained to me, I was like, "well how about that?". My next question was if I had to deal with it right then or could I hang out a bit longer. Whomever (or whatever) seemed to be in no real hurry. I started looking around, pretended like I was interested, quickly and quietly gathered up my stuff, slipped out a back door, booked a flight and left for France.

I'm not going to shop there anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOA! That wasn't death's door! It was a wine hangover after having eaten at a cheap Chinese buffet and gotten sick. You only WANTED to die, but the wish wasnt granted :: wink :: dP