Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Full Moon

Some friends of mine did the full-moon-from-the-chair-lift-at-Sundance gig last night. I knew ahead of time that I could just not commit to it so close to leaving. A good call on my part because I worked until 12:30 AM again.

I missed the eclipse - but several pilgrims posted about seeing it on the camino. I'm sure, in the middle of a tiny village, in the middle of Spain, this was a spectacular experience.

This morning *yawn* while I drink coffee and work on yet another before-I-go-commitment (only three left today), I'm looking out the kitchen window and see the full moon in the west. If I cupped my hands together to make a circle, the space is the total amount of sky view I have through my leafy trees. And there in the center is the moon. Hanging out, looking cool.

And month from now....I'll be in Spain and hanging out with it.

I just watched my countdown counter switch from 2 days, 48 hours, 2880 minutes to 1 day, 47 hours, 2879 minutes. And tomorrow - I get to say - tomorrow! After that I get 39 days of vacation....37 of which will be in Spain. I LOVE MY LIFE!

No comments: