Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Lucky

Just four days until I begin my current "journey of a lifetime".

I say current because my life seems only to build - a constant crescendo of facinating experiences and people. I long ago abandoned the fear of a climax in my life's experiences.
At some point, when I'm too decrepit to walk, my feable brain will wander back in time to lots of lovely places.

I have "key" people in my life, who along the way have carried me over obstacles, pushed me through portals, pulled me out of trees and pulled me through forests and up mountains - literally and figuratively. And a select few, by knowing that tomorrow I get to see them, hear their voice or read a tender note, sail me through today - no matter the challenge that I face.

This is my lucky and I am blessed.

No comments: