Sunday, August 19, 2007

Plan B

I found a little scrap of paper I tore out of a catalog. It's about a t-shirt. I used to be a T-shirt collector - but I really don't like wearing them - I'm either a tank top or sweatshirt girl - two seasons :) Anyway..... the shirt said:

Life is all about how you handle Plan B

This is is SOOOOO ME! My friends are all about Plan B anymore. Anything that goes sideways has an alternate plan for them too! And when I get stuck - the first question is "and Plan B consists of????? We know you have one!!".

I like Plan B. It says that most likely you know things won't go the way you planned - life, business, love and family consists of too many variables. And I've found that if I have a Plan B, or C or D, that when things don't go as planned, it's really OK. At least I'm not stunted by the change. And, well, take it from our friends at Microsoft and Excel.....after Z comes AA, AB, AC, etc.. There's a whole world of options out there. One has gotta work - right!

2 comments:

Stephen Ratkovich said...

Plan B could just be the secret to a happy life. Like my mother always says, "you can never be too prepared."

Teri said...

Thank you for that!! Teri