Sunday, August 19, 2007

Team Teri

I have the smartest friends! Thanks Louise - thanks Dwight!

My pack is paring down. Being able to talk about my logic, ithinkineeds and general whining we've come up with alternatives and ideas. I don't have to haul an extra pair of shoes from here to kindom come I'm sending the 2nd pair and backup supplies ahead. The correos (post office) will hold perigrino/perigrina packages for a month. I've figured out day 15 and a resonable sized town so I can locate it. Waiting will be my favorite, shoes, extra insoles, the rest of my vitamins, real shampoo, conditioner, razor, etc. I'll toss the first pair (OUCH) when then 2nd ones come. Which shoes? The lime green ones of course.....to match my pack! I might be dusty and trail worn arriving in SDP - but I'll be stylin! LOL.

No comments: